The Ejército Zapatista de Liberación Nacional, otherwise known as the EZLN or Zapatistas, are an indigenous revolutionary group based in Chiapas, Mexico. In 1994, the Zapatistas declared war on the Mexican state after the passage of NAFTA (North American Free Trade Agreement) and took up arms to defend their communities.
Decades later, the Zapatistas still control dozens of autonomous communities in Chiapas and struggle against neo-liberalization and the exploitation of their land.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem