Lolita Lebrón "Viva Puerto Rico Libre" Unisex Sweatshirt
Regular priceSale price
Lolita Lebrón was one of Puerto Rico's most famous revolutionaries in Puerto Rico. On March 1st, 1954, she led a group of Puerto Rican nationalists stormed through the United States Capitol shouting ""¡Viva Puerto Rico Libre!" and demanding independence.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem